Lifestyle Pilates LLC
With two convenient locations in the Northwest and Central Valley, Lifestyle Pilates offers certified training classes in Power Plate, TRX Suspension and Reformer Pilates. We offer specific sports fitness training and specialty training to fit your lifestyle. Pilates training includes apparatus such as the EXO chair, Trapeze Table, Ladder Barrel, CoreAlign, Bosu Balls, foam roller and a myriad of other support apparatus. The personal trainers at Lifestyle Pilates can honestly claim that:
No two workouts will be the same for 365 days.
Lifestyle Pilates also boasts the Ceragem Thermal Massage Bed. This Class 2 Medical Device alleviates the stress and pain that accumulates from everyday living by improving blood circulation, loosening stiff muscles and easing joint pain, particularly pain associated with arthritis. Lifestyle Pilates will take each client from ground zero to the ultimate achievement of health and medical goals.
• Pilates (Private, Small Group)
• Power Plate
• Sports Specific Fitness
• Specialty Training
We can help you with the training and motivation you need to promote a healthy lifestyle through fitness, flexibility and good nutrition. Schedule a one on one appointment with Susan today!
Our Goal is to implement positive lifestyle habits and physical activity for a sustainable future". Susan Tasker - Trainer
We are dedicated to the success of our clients, our company and our community. In addition, we are committed to:
• Honesty and integrity in all we do,
• Continuous improvement in what we offer and in the health of each individual with whom we work, and
• Innovation through creativity.
• To be recognized as the premier fitness provider for Pilates and Power Plate to help people change their lives in a healthy, positive way.
• To continually invest in Lifestyle Pilates to ensure up-to-date, state-of-the-art equipment, techniques and education.
• To always be a valuable asset to our clients.
• To help develop an individualized and pain-free lifestyle for each client.
• To help support and give back to the West/Central Valley communities.